Saturday 6 August 2016

4 Pocket Letter swaps Mr E did.

Mr E wanted to do some more Pocket Letter Swaps.  I just realised I hadn't shared what he created with as little help from me as possible.  I will post what he recieved asap.

Mr E picked out the papers and most of the bits, I like his colour coordination.

















For a music loving young lady he had fun with some paint sprays colouring some old sheet music.






I love the Gramaphone charm he chose to include.












Some simple circle punch flowers made from sheet music, I helped with the paper piercer to put the brad in.




For the 2 Pokemon themed Pocket Letters he wanted to send to sisters that love Pokemon he wanted me to help him make a punch art Pikachu for one and a Punch Art Tree I made for my Easter swap for the other, which gave me the opportunity to film the Tutorial that was requested.









He also wanted me to make a Origami Pikachu Bookmark for each girl and to include a Rainbow Loom Pokeball Charm for each girl.
























He place the Origami Pikachu Bookmark in so his head was poking up from the grass but his back was visible from the back.
Between each Pokemon card at the back and the handmade cards at the front little treasures were inserted to find.
He included other goodies in the envelop and some had to be taken out due to how they affected postage.
Mr C drew each girl's favourite Pokemon and Mr E coloured them.  I found these Free Printable Bookmarks and printed them on a sheet from a visual art diary for better thickness.  The little pokemon had to be left out as they impacted how the envelop measured.

No comments:

Post a Comment