Monday 17 October 2016

Scrap the Girls

I have had a bit of a creative block, even with having my supplies organised for a few challenges and photos selected I could not create except for 40 minutes on Friday when I created some items inspired by a artwork.  So Saturday I pulled out all my supplies for Scrap the Girls Moodboard and put the 3 possible background sheets on my desk, then every time I had some spare moments and was passing my desk I would play with embellishments and papers until I was happy with what I had, it was a case of I needed to play without thinking about it and without worrying about creating a layout, by Sunday evening I was happy with what I had and this morning I put my layout together.


I used BoBunny C'EST LA VIE Belle paper, Kaisercraft 6x6 Trough The Looking Glass paper, rose ribbon, 2Crafty Chipboard - hanging heart vine, music note charms, cello charm, wood veener leaves, kaisercraft paper roses, Lincraft mini paper roses, Distress Stains (Weathered Wood, Milled Lavender & Seedless Preserves), Gesso, Reject Shop Kraft Tag.


 

Grabbed some spare flowers to show how well the colour of the tag turn out against the petal colour.



Are you joining in the Scrap The Girls Challenge this month.

2 comments: