Thursday 8 December 2016

Scrapbooking Memories Masters Challenge 2016 - Rainbow - Goodbye Is Hard

Task 3 in Scrapbooking Memories Masters Challenge 2016 was "Scrap a layoutthat features the colours of the rainbow.
This months magazine features some stunning examples of using the  colours of the rainbow in a layout.
I started by playing with a white sheet of cardstock and the colours of the rainbow in Distress Ink, Distress Stain, Mr Huey's Sprays and Dylusions Sprays.  I just played to create a rainbow to inspire me but then I continued to play with stamping, gesso, ink splats, etc and I wound up not wanting to waste it so I used it as my background.



Then I went through my flower stash to add another dimension of Rainbow to the layout.









Once I had chosen my photos I chose some die cuts and a scrap of blue paper to suit the photos and pull it all together.




I do love the result.
In addition to ink pads, sprays and stains I used metal flowers from D-lish Scraps, crocheted flowers from Kaszazz, paper flowers from Lincraft and from the jar I bought at the Destash Market, die cut fence and hearts I got in a swap, black thread, Viva Paint Pen in teal, brads, music washi, red ribbon roses, paper from Atlantic 12x12 paper pad from American Crafts, black cardstock, white cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment