Tuesday 11 July 2017

Winter Planner Spread - Scrapping Fun Kits Design Team

I am up on the Scrapping Fun Kits Blog Today with my Winter Planner Spread.
With accepting Morgyn's Challenge to use each kit in my planner I created a simple spread with the July Kit.

First I made a clip with some of the Vintage Lace.


















As you know Scrapping Fun Kits include something planner related in each kit, usually it is a clip but this month it is cute Snowman Sticky Notes so I knew from the moment I saw them that I would use them in my planner and with using the cute Snowman I felt using the Snowman Washi to reinforce my pages was just what the spread needed.

And finally I added a few of the snowflake sequins.











I don't usually decorate so when I do I like to keep it as simple as possible so I don't lose too much space to decoration.  I love this spread, it is so cute.


I want to record what we do in Winter to add to my Journal so I have this journal spot from the cut apart to clip into each week in Winter so that when I am reminded of something we do in Winter I can add it.

No comments:

Post a Comment