Thursday 17 August 2017

Elvis To The Max - Scrapping Fun Kits Design Team

I am loving this Music Kit from Scrapping Fun Kits.
Music themed kits are hard to come by and I need a lot of Music themed supplies with 3 children who play instruments, being a family who loves to listen to all varieties of music and well Music themed supplies are great for baby layouts, Christmas layouts and all kinds of projects.







Coralee toured as a cellist with Elvis to the Max 3 years ago for his Mackay and Rockhampton shows.  It was a fantastic experience and she made some wonderful friends on tour.
I love this photo of her with Max and really wanted to get it scrapped so this kit was perfect for doing that.

This layout is another layout featuring my challenge of limiting my supplies, the background is just white cardstock with some black ink drops and a strip of the musical instrument washi across the entire sheet.
I unfortunately got some ink and glue in places I didn't intend to so had to change how I would have preferred to do my clustering on this to cover as much of this as possible.  I still love how it turned out.  

Unfortunately the Process Video glitched so I don't have a video for you.

Are you loving the Music Kit as much as I am?
Are there any themes you would love to see more of that are hard to find?

No comments:

Post a Comment