Friday 15 September 2017

Kaisercraft Letters To Santa - A Christmas Tradition - Get Crafty Design Team

Today I have a Christmas layout for you using Kasiercraft's Letters To Santa range for Get Crafty Ipswich.  
I think this is my favourite of the Kaisercraft Christmas ranges this year, it is a lovely traditional Christmas themed range.

I loved the quotes on the cut apart papers and the advent calendar paper in this range and felt they were perfect for scrapbooking the last Santa photo that all 4 of my kids were in.  As families change so do traditions and now this tradition is just my younger 2 as my adult girls are now creating their own Christmas traditions so this lovely piece of chipboard from 2 Crafty Chipboard was just perfect for this layout.  I received this in my prize pack for the June 2016 Scrap The Boys Challenge.




I loved these filigree pieces from Get Crafty, they were a perfect accent for my handmade poinsettia.
I loved this quote from Believe In Magic paper.
Check out my video to see another page trimmed ready for my December Project this year.





I love how my layout turned out.

I am really looking forward to recording Christmas this year.
Have you been getting your scrapbooking supplies ready for Christmas?  


No comments:

Post a Comment