Sunday 1 October 2017

Making Wonderful Memories - Get Crafty/Scrapbooking Emporium Design Team

Today I have a layout for the Get Crafty/Scrapbooking Emporium Design Team to share with you.
This layout uses this month's sketch challenge and one of the gorgeous ranges they are stocking this month, Kaisercraft's Mint Wishes.

I have chosen to use sides of the papers that aren't distinctly Christmas so that my layout has a more Spring feel to it.

I trimmed 2 stickers to create my little title Making Wonderful Memories.

Even though the paper covered in words has words that we associate as a Christmas combination I though it would work in a non-Christmas layout that is about happiness.








As I didn't have my photos printed for this layout I backed the flower sticker onto cardstock and fussy cut it out from the cardstock, then I used the cardstock scraps folded in 2 to lift it a little, adding them just along the bottom of the sticker so I can tuck my photos in behind the sticker when I get them printed.



Such a gorgeous range that is very versatile.

Process Video is now up.

No comments:

Post a Comment