Friday 29 December 2017

Paw Patrol 1st Birthday Pop Up Box Card - The Scrapbooking Emporium DT

I apologise this post is low on photos and the photos I took are not good quality, I was having issues with taking photos at the time.

My granddaughter loves Paw Patrol so I wanted to make her a special card for her 1st Birthday on November 23rd (born to be a Whovian this girl is). 

When my November DT Kit from The Scrapbooking Emporium arrived I felt the ombre side of the Fish paper from Summer Splash by Kaisercraft was perfect for representing the sky on my card.  I used the middle section to create my sky pieces


I used my Silhouette Curio to cut the words Happy Birthday, the number 1 and a balloon from blue glitter cardstock and some balloons from red cardstock. I also used my curio to cut the Paw Patrol characters, they are so cute.

As I was unable to film this here is a tutorial on making a Pop Up Box Card.  I did not use these measurements as I wanted mine to be slightly wider.  And I only did a half inch tab as I felt it didn't need a inch.

I put my sky on the back and side flaps so that when it is folded flat it has a nice sky but the paw patrol logo is on the same paper  on the front right, it was the perfect paper for behind that.




This card was quick to make once I had all my components cut.  They are really fun cards to create  and give, so if you haven't tried one why not give it a go.



No comments:

Post a Comment